So, one day I stumbled upon the Oil Cleansing Method. I thought, "Can't hurt. Might even help." So I tried it. (Instead of Sunflower Oil, I used Grapeseed Oil.)
I was going to start a long time ago but turns out that Castor Oil is difficult to find (or the more likely culprit is I didn't know what I was looking for and never wanted to ask the pharmacist). Finally, I found it at Smith's. Woot! Smith's! You're a great grocery store.
Here is my skin after I cleansed it tonight for first time (please don't be frightened, I know I'm not wearing makeup and the picture looks like it's a close-up of a mug shot but this is for science people!).
I used Picnic to add the text to my photo and couldn't figure out how to move the text box. Every time I clicked on the text, the box disappeared. Feel free to tell me how I'm supposed to do it if you know how.Like the website says, the oil mixture completely took off my makeup, I had no residue (I always have mascara left overs with the soap I use, so this is already better than soap).
My face feels soft and moisturized. I am stunned. Seriously, who thinks about rubbing oil all over their face and feeling clean? Not me! But it really did work quite well.
I'll keep you updated on the progress of my skin. Let's all cross our fingers in unison and hope that this works.
My face feels soft and moisturized. I am stunned. Seriously, who thinks about rubbing oil all over their face and feeling clean? Not me! But it really did work quite well.
I'll keep you updated on the progress of my skin. Let's all cross our fingers in unison and hope that this works.



No comments:
Post a Comment