Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Short List

My friend and I were talking recently about our lists. You know, the list. The one you have been writing since you were 10-years-old, the one with the gaggle of things you want in a spouse. We realized that as we get older, our lists become shorter but there are certain things that we will not compromise on.

Here's my list: (you've heard some of these before)
  • Handy (in a carpenter kind of way...not a "I touch everyone inappropriately" kind of way)
  • Handsome (in a "Ash J. thinks I'm hot" kind of way not a "Every girl on the planet wants to jump my bones" kind of way)
  • Active in and has a testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
  • Knows the difference between their, there, and they're; two, to, and too; and your and you're
If you don't know the difference between these very simple homophones, either figure it out or don't even try getting with this. It's not going to happen.

Ok, I'm lying. If he fits the first 3 criteria I would teach him the differences between each of these oh so important homophones.

Does that drive anyone else crazy or am I just nuts?

2 comments:

  1. BUT what if he's an amazing/spiritual/talented/beautiful man.... that can't spell? It happens. Just go for good looking and you can't go wrong.


    Yes... you can... but at least your babies will be good-looking. Geber-baby beautiful. Your own little cash cows.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails