The rules are that you have to buy something to get your free pie. There were three of us there. Here is our order:
- French fries
- Toast
- Orange juice
- English muffin
Everything was fine until we went home. Our keys would not work. Really. Watch the video.
Because I'm not a swearer but really needed to swear, this is where I said, "Curse word!!" We tried to do all kinds of things to this lock. Mostly it was just putting the key back in and trying again...and going insane, much like Albert Einstein said, "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
After much turmoil and curse wording, my little sister was finally able to break in. Don't ask how, just know that if we ever turn to a life of crime, breaking and entering will be our first choice.
What do I do? Replace the lock? Call a locksmith? What's the cheapest option?



I have no idea what to do with a busted lock, but more importantly, what was the flavor of the bad pie?
ReplyDeleteI think I was triple berry. It was no bueno.
ReplyDeleteThe cheapest option is to just leave your front door unlocked. It may not stay cheap for long... because all your stuff might get stolen. TRIPLE BERRY! Bad choice! Sends chills down my spine just to think about!
ReplyDelete