Friday, September 25, 2009

Bye-bye hair

I cut all my hair off. By all my hair, I mean ALL my hair.

Here's a nice shot of my before hair. Add a few inches because this picture was taken in April.


And here's my new hair:








I'm not sure what I was thinking. I feel a bit naked. And I'm thinking I'm beginning to look a bit like Kate Gosselin which is never a good thing.





On the bright side, I have a pretty easy Halloween costume. All I need is a Blackberry and 8 babies strapped to me.

What do you think? Be honest!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! You are so brave. I always want to try a short do and never dare. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'm still not sure but what can I do? It's a lot less Kate Gosselin today though, which makes me very happy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails