Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Being Stupid is Tough Work

I've been super dumb the last couple of days. 

I already told you of the no sleeping thing.  This trend has continued and now I've gotten even stupider.

I'm blaming the lack of sleep for my horrible decision making.  I may be making it sound like I did something horrible.  I don't think I did.  But I do think it's just going to come back and bite me, and only me, in the bum. 

Here's how it all went down:

During reading groups, my student L. (you know L. from proper English lady, "Girls just want to date me", "Valentine's Day is a day of love", "Hey laaaaaaady!", Jedi boots, and Tampico.) asks me why I'm not married (then he told me how pretty I am and that I should have a boyfriend...but that's beside the point).  Somehow, we got to talking about my boyfriends or lack thereof.  And somehow, I began talking about the boy that I like.  I told them almost everything. 

My girls are even more obsessed now with finding me a husband than they were here.  We'll see how this all plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails