Remember how I spoke in church in January? Remember how you usually speak in church about once a year (if you're unlucky or lucky depending on how you look at it). Guess what. I'm speaking again this Sunday. That's twice in four months if you're mathematically challenged. I was asked to use this talk as inspiration for my talk.
The talk is by Elder Ballard. It's entitled Mothers and Daughters. Yep, I'm a daughter but nowhere near being a mother and no one in the ward is a mother either. I'm not sure how to go about this talk. I'm sure it will be fine by Sunday but I'm unsure where to go and how to start.
I've got to figure out something else to start other than Laffy Taffy jokes. I was thinking about talking about having 27 children and something about how I still seem to manage. I don't know. Help?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hope your discussion went well. I'd love to hear your Laffy Taffy joke, though.
ReplyDelete