Having a life is great but it's coming at the price of giving up precious hours of sleep and becoming a lazy teacher.
Like I said here, I've been going to church activities ALL.THE.TIME. I've met some amazing people...some amazing people that like to say out way too late. No one realizes that my sleeping habits resemble that of a grandma and they keep me awake until all hours of the morning...the MORNING, people! (Other proof that I'm a grandma sleeper, read here and here.)
I know what you're all probably thinking or screaming at your computer screen. But I can't just leave my friends or tell them to lock up my house when they leave because I'm going to bed, that would just be terrible hostess duties.
Here's my week since Sunday...
Sunday afternoon/evening...dinner at my house with a bunch of lovelies.
Sunday night...movie at Ryan's (awake until 1am).
Monday evening...FHE.
Monday night...get-together at my house (again, awake until 1am).
Tuesday night...Jazz game...Hung out with Chick-Fil-A cow and Jordan, left early but still didn't get into bed until midnight.
Wednesday morning...Holy cow! I was can't-keep-my-eyes-open, can't-form-words, walking-like-a-zombie sleepy today. My poor students! Yep, they're being little turds lately but they still deserve more than I could give them today.
I really should go to bed early tonight but it's Cinco de Mayo and I want to celebrate better than I did last year. What to do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I did nothing to celebrate CDM this year (and haven't for a few years now), but I did think of my college days where CDM = trouble. Good times, good times.
ReplyDelete