Sunday, May 23, 2010

Drop Out

I think I need to drop out of my MEd. program. 

I'm feeling overwhelmed.  I'm feeling like I don't know what I'm doing.  I'm feeling like my social life and I are more important at the moment.  But mostly I'm feeling upset.  I'm upset because I should get a raise from putting myself through the hell that was my first year of classes but because of the district split and lack of money, I won't get it.  I should be earning $2600 more a year (I know that's not a lot but think about what you could do with about $216 a month.  I know a lot of things I could do. 

Ugh.  I hate being a grown up.  Will someone please make my decisions for me?  And while you're at it...find me a handy, handsome husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails