Oh, wow. It's been so long! I've missed you all so much. My goal with this blog originally was to get myself writing every day and to have somewhere to get all my thoughts out so I don't have to worry about them any more. Well, obviously that hasn't happened and I missed a week. Here's why...
The blood clot, accompanying medication and a full time job have made me super tired. I think I spend 10+ hours at work every day and come home, put my leg up and fall asleep...at 8:30. I'm a grandma.
Along with all that greatness, I have at least one doctor appointment a week, I have to figure out what insurance I want, go to church activities and try to have a life have prominent places in my life so inevitably, Mr. Blog has taken a back seat (much like boyfriends do when life gets insane).
Also, my hair is falling out and I'm having crazy dreams about kids in my class so forgive me for incoherent posts and missing full weeks. I'll try harder this week!
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment