Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Very Merry Un-Birthday to You!

We celebrated Jaynee's Half Birthday (which I realize is different than and un-birthday but that's the title, okay.  Give me a break!)

This half birthday was really just an excuse for me to bake a baby into a cake.  (Remember the first time we baked a plastic baby into a cake?  I do.  It was awesome!)


I forgot to get a picture as I was drenching the baby in cake batter.  Here is it's little plastic baby arm.



And here is the plastic baby is baked into cake goodness.


Cakes are a lot more difficult to bake babies into than cupcakes.  I had a horrible time trying not to cut the baby when serving the cake.

 Jaynee with her cake and a pineapple.  What?  You don't always have pineapples at your birthday parties?


Jayson got the baby!  But didn't notice.



He won a pineapple because that is a logical gift for a Half Birthday Party.


Jaynee could balance the pineapple on her head without support from Brandon.



Hope you had the happiest half birthday ever Jaynee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails