Jaynee and I thought it would be a great idea to bake Dane a cake and celebrate the crap out of his birthday.
That says DANE...Not DAHE. It's difficult to write with frosting, okay.
We even decorated our house.
What a happy surprise this will be when Dane comes!
We even had noise makers!
Dane never showed up to our house like he was supposed to. He went straight to the Huka Bar to watch the band. We had to rearrange so that we could still celebrate.
Decorated trunk? Check.
Surprising Dane with a trunk full of balloons, streamers and cake? Check, check, check. (Sorry about the blurriness...I was not really paying attention to the pictures I was taking and this is the only one I got of Dane.)
Things I learned...I don't go to bars for a reason. Ewwwww....sick. I prefer to breathe clean air and not be groped by drunk men. Birthday parties from here on out will not include bars of any kind.



No comments:
Post a Comment