- My birthday is on March 12th and it just makes sense to stop on that day.
- I feel like I'm sounding super greedy.
- I'm sick of looking for things I want on the Internet.
- All these posts about my birthday are really boring.
- I have better things to do with my off track time (like fix the hole in my ceiling, be awesome, decorate, host a house warming party, clean and organize everything, get my taxes done (hello, giant refund!), rest, relax, enjoy life.)
- Have a real birthday party instead of a cyber birthday party.
- Take a trip to somewhere.
- Snag myself a super handy, super handsome boyfriend. (Handy as in "I can fix things." Not "I touch people a lot." In case you were wondering.)
Monday, March 8, 2010
Now It's the 12 Days of Birthday
I know I said, "Birthday Month," but I've decided I'm just doing 12 days of birthdays and here are my reasons in a nice bulleted list:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Ahhh! Your last bullet point made me laugh out loud.
ReplyDelete