Top 3 reasons today was magical:
3. The 16 year old kiddo at Office Max didn't make me pay for my copy. Yep, it was probably like 10 cents but it made me feel awesome so here's to you sophomore with your first job...virtual high five!
2. I got a water softener. Oh happy day...and hair...and laundry...and dishes...and...showers...and everything else that uses water.
1. Since I started going to college all my hobbies went away but people still asked me "What are some of your hobbies?" I never had an answer...until today. I found my new hobby that I will gladly share with anyone who asks (and those lucky few who follow my blog). I will also write it on anything and everything that asks me for a hobby. No one will ever wonder what my hobby is again...Dominating 12 year olds at dodge ball. Yep, I rule.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment