Thursday, July 5, 2012

Rain and Pregnant Super Powers

Currently, it is raining.  My phone says it's 68 degrees outside (I can't tell you that for sure because I have yet to step outside but I'm going to believe my phone because why would a phone lie?).

If it could be 68 and rainy for the next 10 weeks I would be so stoked.  I don't even care that it would mean I'd have about 7 weeks of inside recess.  Know why I'd be so stoked for all this wished for rain?  Because, if you haven't heard, Utah is on fire...literally.  New fire like every day.  Also, my fat cankle isn't as fat today.  Thank you, not 100+ temps!  I feel somewhat normal, if I can ignore the basketball I'm smuggling in my shirt.


P.S. 5 posts in 5 days...I'm like a superhero or something...a pregnant superhero.  My powers: blogging, complaining, swelling, eating, sitting, whining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails