We had our ward Halloween party today.
I was Ron Weasley: Zombie edition. My friend Jenny was Hermione Granger and Tom was Harry. It was pretty awesome.
It was a great party. Only thing is, I had to leave early. . .to go to the airport. . .while wearing zombie make up. . .to meet one of Anthony's friends who just got off her mission. Let's just say it was interesting. The good thing about the freak parade that I was is that next time she sees me, I'll look amazing in comparison.
So many stares. Looking back, I should have gone all zombie and chased the children while moaning "Brrraaaaaaaiiinnnnssssss!!!!" But I didn't. I smiled and waved. I guess I'm Ron the Friendly Zombie.
Funny side note: Anthony was pulled over by airport police for going 25 in a 10. Ha! The officer was in a real good mood so he let him off with a warning. I'm pretty sure he was in said good mood because I was in the passenger seat wearing full zombie make up. Just saying.
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



THATS HILARIOUS!!! YOU GOT PULLED OVER TOO IN ZOMBIE MAKEUP!! man that is going to be a good story for years.
ReplyDelete