Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Things I Decided Today

  • Being off-track is the shiz!
  • I like to tuck my hair behind my ears even if I do look like a boy.
  • Even though I always say I am, I will probably never ever go to bed before midnight, ever. again.
  • I think I'm super crafty and can sew like all the lovely ladies with craft blogs...turns out I'm not and I can't...pictorial evidence coming soon.
  • I'm pretty lame-ish when no one comes over and I'm okay with that.
  • I'm pretty positive I really like holding babies...cooing, happy babies, not irritable bowel syndrome babies who puke and cry all. the. time.
  • I should really write in my journal more often...true story, I started writing in my current journal on June 23, 2008.  That's pathetic, Ash J.
  • I'm ready for fall weather already.  Hello, October, it's supposed to be cold by now so I can wear my boots and sweaters and tights.
  • I really like people.  For real.  There are not any that I can say, "I don't like you" to.
  • I want an iPod touch.
  • My Halloween costume is going to be ah-maze-ing...prepare yourself.
  • I have ADHD.
  • I'm super stoked for the holidays.
  • I like how humidity makes your skin feel but I hate everything else about it.
  • Kit-Kats are my favorite candy next to Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

1 comment:

  1. You can hold my babies. They are happy. Even Eva is getting more happy by the day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails