Tuesday, October 26, 2010

If I Always Talked With a Southern Accent Would I Have More Friends?

You wouldn't know it from my recent posts, but I hate hate hate, with a capital H, road trips.  They would be in my personal version of Hell...just one eternal road trip.  Ugh.

If you're mad a me, make me go on a really long road trip.  If you really hate me, make me take this road trip while facing backwards.  This may back fire on you though because I'll probably barf all over your car.  Serves you right for making a lady sit backwards in a car, I'm pretty sure seat belts don't work that way.

That was a huge tangent.  Sorry.  Keep reading.

Anthony and I went to Mississippi (by the way, how fun is it to type Mississippi?  Go ahead and try.  I'll wait.  It was fun, wasn't it?) and Texas to visit his mission from Oct 20-26.  It was interesting to meet new people and hear the fabulous accents.  I decided I want to be Southern so I can talk with a drawl.  Admit it, you'd be jealous of me and my Southern-ness.

While in Mississippi, I lived through my first tornado warning.  I have never ever in my life seen rain like that.  Crazy.

By the way, we drove to Texas...straight through.  Yep, that's about 23 hours of driving.  But we made it. 

Good trip, aside from the driving for almost 48 hours just to get there and back.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails