Monday, August 16, 2010

First Day of School = Epic Success

Last year, 10 students missed the first day of class...this year, 2 students missed the first day of school.  Much better then last year but seriously, who in the h.e. double hockey sticks misses the first day? 

That being said, I am in L. O. V. E. with my class.  They are fabulous!  It is such a different vibe than last year.  I loved my class last year, but they were freaking difficult (remember here, here, here and here?  I sure do!).  It looks like this year will be much different.  It looks like we'll have an amazing time learning and growing together.  I am so excited for this year! 

JB has already said I'm the funniest teacher she's ever had...just you wait, JB...Just you wait!  I get funnier (or crazier) as the year progresses.  I have a feeling you'll be rolling on the floor laughing by December. 

Let's cross our fingers and our toes that this year remains as stellar as the first day was!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails