Oh, man! Today was an adventure!
The day began by heading to work to get some stuff ready for my classroom...not that adventurous...then Ryan came...you know, this guy...
Being at work wasn't really part of the adventure but it was the beginning to a very interesting day.
Once we left school, we decided to go canoeing. Yep, you read that right, canoeing...who goes canoeing? We do apparently. I got a great arm workout and a great sunburn...I knew I should have put on sunscreen!
After canoeing, we ate lunch and hung out at my house for a while. While there, Ryan made a Facebook group about a camping trip. No big deal. Ryan also secretly updated my status and added a picture. He was so excited about his prank that he told me 5 minutes after he did it. Here's the picture he added:
Let's just say I had a lot of comments to sift through and a lot of damage control to do. **This is not my hand...This is not an announcement...This picture was obviously taken in the fall and I wasn't even dating in the fall...I AM NOT ENGAGED. Though Ryan would like you to believe that.**
After that fiasco, I went bowling with Anthony and two of his friends. I'm not a horrible bowler but I'm not an excellent bowler either. I generally break 100 and end any where from 105 to 115, when I really try. On the other hand, these boys I bowled with are good. They always smoke me. Tonight was a different story. Here's the picture of the screen at the end of the game (it's super blurry so I added a little something to help you out. You're welcome.):
That's right...I tied for first place. Go team me! I think I'll give up bowling now so I can end on a high note.
I'd like to take this time to publicly retire from bowling. I don't think I can ever do this well again...or the guys can do this poorly...either way I'll never taste bowling victory again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





First of all, really?? That picture?? GEEZ!! I hope none of your single friends read your blog, I have an image to uphold!! And second, that was funny AND YOU NOW IT!! Months later and I still think you should have left it up overnight, just to see what people say!! I waited days when I was engaged to your foxy sixteen year old sister!! And third of all, I love me!! That was funny.
ReplyDelete