Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Winter Christmas Break!

Side note: I like how the school districts have become politically correct.  When I was in school, it was Christmas Break...how times have changed.

I'm out for Christmas break and I'm exhausted.  These last three days have been fun but mentally and physically exhausting...trying to keep 70+ eleven and twelve year olds entertained and doing school work when they'd rather be playing in the snow and snooping for their Christmas presents is hard work.

Here is a little something we've all been working on for the past month...enjoy.

To be a 6th grade teacher you need to be just a little crazy.

I wish I could show you the whole thing...the 6th graders were that good.  We had so much fun with this song.

The song we did was by Inside Out.  The cd is called Primary Colors. You should go check it out.  The song is called Once There Were Some Snowmen.  You can buy the MP3 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails