Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pumpkin Carving

My friends and I had a pumpkin carving party. . .on October 9th.  So I'm a little late with the blogging, sue me. 

Also, I was a little early with the carving.  Our pumpkins were mold factories waaaaaay before Halloween.


The Trifecta of Awesome. . .Ash, Jaynee, Jenny


The Doublecta (?) of Wonderful. . .Brandon and Ryan




 Ryan's pumpkin

 Josh's Pumpkin

 Jaynee spent over an hour using one of the templates on her pumpkin.  Then it all fell apart so she used the back side and carved this face with a mustache?

Brandon's pumpkin

 My pumpkin

Kellen's pumpkin


 My garbage vomited pumpkin guts all over my kitchen.  I'm still finding random pumpkin seeds.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes. We carved our one pumpkin way too early.
    He ended up getting thrown out 2 weeks prior to Halloween due to looking like an old man needing dentures. It was fun though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails