Here are the pictures that vaguely sum up my trip. (There are more pictures coming but I wanted to get this out there.)
Devin choosing to be a walrus at the best pizza place I've ever been to. Too bad I can't remember what it was called. I do know it was in Lake Powell at Wahweep.
My hair made a power-play to be part of a lesbian power couple...or Donald Trump.
Funny story...I decided to get a spray tan the day before we left...I suck at spray tans apparently. My feet were all kinds of disgusting looking. Finally my flip flops began to wear some of the color off my feet. This picture doesn't do the horribleness justice.
We hiked to Rainbow Bridge...Not a difficult hike but when it's closing in on 105 you end up looking like this at the end...not pretty.
Brian, Robbie, Brenden, Courtney, me, Scott
Rainbow Bridge
We were stuck on the boat for hours (due to unforeseen circumstances) without being able to get in the water. Finally we got in the water. Oh, happy day!







No comments:
Post a Comment