I'm not a big lover of Valentine's Day (really...who decided we should have one day in which we tell our loved ones we love them? Shouldn't that happen every day? I fully believe it was invented by Hallmark...yep, I worked there. That may be why I have such a loathing for the holiday and all the last minute shoppers). Now that rant is out of the way, let's get to the real reason for this post.
I've decided to take a cue from my friend Lindsay and put something I love on my blog everyday during the month of February. Some will probably be things you already know about me, others will be silly things that make me happy and others may just be random things that I love that day.
So here goes:
I love...
...teaching. I know I've complained about it a lot (especially with recent happenings) but I truly do enjoy it. It's such an enjoyable job. Who else gets to go hang out with a bunch of awesome kids and be such an influence in their lives? That's right...only teachers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh my gosh! I feel the exact way! I always say that Valentine's is a dumb holiday and you should tell your loved ones that you love them everyday. Do you think that working at Hallmark has ruined us?
ReplyDeleteI'm positive that Hallmark ruined it for me...though I wasn't a big fan to begin with.
ReplyDelete