How far along are you? 39 weeks
Sleep: Sleeping has been great this week. I sleep pretty soundly through the night (though I'm waking up 2-3 times a night to go to the bathroom) and sometimes Tate even lets me nap during the day when he decides he also needs a nap.
Mood changes: Anxious...so ready to have this baby already! I am blown away by the fact that I am still pregnant at 39 weeks. I never in a million years thought I was going to make it this far!
Cravings: Really cold things. Water, fruit, things that are quick and easy to make.
Other symptoms: Achy everywhere, lower back really hurts all of the time. Same swollen feet and tingly hand.
Movement: Not nearly as much as she was but she's still there kicking really hard occasionally.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really. I've had really bad heartburn lately though
Have you started to show yet: Yep.
Do you have a name picked out: Nope.
Maternity clothes:Always.
Labor Signs: I'm pretty positive I'm having very infrequent contractions. I'm not sure if they're Barxton Hicks or real ones but they're annoying mostly because they're not leading anywhere. Hurry up and get here baby!
Belly Button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: Engagement ring on, wedding band off.
Looking forward to: Having our baby here and not being pregnant anymore.
Things I'm worried about: That I'll go into my next appointment and the doctor will tell me I have to be induced (I had a little protein in my urine last week and he said we just need to watch it and make sure it doesn't get worse).
Things I'm loving:Knowing that baby is officially full term and she should be just fine when she comes out.
Other symptoms: Achy everywhere, lower back really hurts all of the time. Same swollen feet and tingly hand.
Movement: Not nearly as much as she was but she's still there kicking really hard occasionally.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really. I've had really bad heartburn lately though
Have you started to show yet: Yep.
Do you have a name picked out: Nope.
Maternity clothes:Always.
Labor Signs: I'm pretty positive I'm having very infrequent contractions. I'm not sure if they're Barxton Hicks or real ones but they're annoying mostly because they're not leading anywhere. Hurry up and get here baby!
Belly Button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: Engagement ring on, wedding band off.
Looking forward to: Having our baby here and not being pregnant anymore.
Things I'm worried about: That I'll go into my next appointment and the doctor will tell me I have to be induced (I had a little protein in my urine last week and he said we just need to watch it and make sure it doesn't get worse).
Things I'm loving:Knowing that baby is officially full term and she should be just fine when she comes out.




No comments:
Post a Comment