20Weeks
Baby is the size of a banana (about 7 inches long)
Weighs about 11 ounces
Sleep: I seriously cannot sleep with this pregnancy. I may get 5 hours if I'm lucky.
Mood changes: Still weepy. Tired. Not really sad about things anymore (thank goodness!).
Cravings: French fries, always french fries. Melons. Though I've not really had any and suck at picking them out. Cherry Coke and Dirty Cokes but I try to resist most days. Carmel popcorn, I even had a dream about it one night.
Other symptoms: Crazy dry skin. My face and hands are the worst but my legs are getting there too.
Movement: Mostly just little bump type kicks. Mostly on the left.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Weird, gross smells.
Have you started to show yet: Yep, I feel like I've been showing since about week 6.
Do you have a name picked out: We started really thinking about a name for Baby Girl this week. Girl names are difficult. I really don't want anything that's popular-ish but nothing crazy (That means nothing like Sophia/Sophie or Blueberry Truck Captain). We've made a list but so far I can't say any are really in the lead.
Maternity clothes: Still needing a belly band but not really able to wear maternity clothes yet.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on
Looking forward to: Feeling the baby move more often.
Things I'm worried about: Getting Tate to understand how life will work when a baby comes.
Things I'm loving: Not being sick.



I am so excited for you guys! And my nerdy self thinks it is funny that the four of us now have every combination of first two kids possible :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Janae! I hadn't even thought about all the combinations we have but I too love it!
ReplyDelete