Wednesday, May 30, 2012

25 Weeks


(I left my camera at school so you get this awesome mirror shot without any editing)
25 weeks
Baby is the size of an eggplant (about 9 inches long)
Weighs about 1.7 pounds
How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 10 ish pounds. 
Maternity clothes? Not yet, just my belly band and chubby pants.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: all the time.  I'm getting more sore when I stay in one position for a long time but it's nothing too bad yet.
Have you told family and friends: Yep
Miss Anything? Buttoning my pants on a daily basis.
Movement: Yep.  Up until a few days ago it was always in the same spot.  Is that weird? I still feel him mostly in the bottom of my stomach but have felt him a few times above my belly button and near my sides.  Husband even felt him a few days ago.
Food cravings: Salty things
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really, I'm feeling awesome actually...super tired but awesome.
Have you started to show yet: Big time
Gender prediction: It's a boy!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and tired...really, really tired.  I hear from other pregnant ladies that they had/have ridiculous amounts of energy during their 2nd trimester and it makes me really angry.  I wish I had that much energy.  But no, I just want to sleep all day and night.
Looking forward to:Spending the next 6 weeks of my pregnancy cleaning and decorating and getting ready for baby.

Things I'm worried about: the vast amounts of Coke I drink.  Okay, it's not vast amounts.  I may drink a few 12 ounce bottles a week and if it's been a really tough day I may buy a large one at McDonalds.  I am drinking much less soda than I did in the past.  I even gave it up for the first trimester then my naughty class drove me back to drinking it again.  Ack!  That being said, I'm worried that in 20 something years doctors will conclude that  caffeine consumption during pregnancy is what has caused all the cases of Autism and other things to rise dramatically.  In exactly 5 more school days I'm giving it up again...for REAL this time.
Things I'm loving: Feeling baby kick all over the place.  It's really fun (thought doesn't happen often) when I can push on my stomach and he'll kick back.  

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails