Thursday, September 8, 2011

Who's Gonna Be a Momma?

Not me...at least not yet.  

I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant freaks me out.  Whenever I watch it I feel like I may one day be on this show because I'm a pregnancy hypochondriac.

Here's a little background on why being pregnant is on my mind: 

Yep, my sisters are that cool.
My sisters announced on Facebook that I was expecting...triplets....that was really cool.  Especially the part where I got a million texts and Husband fed the fire...ugh.



So, as a heads up to everyone...you will (hopefully) hear that I'm pregnant from my own mouth before you hear it on Facebook.  Don't believe anything you see on Facebook...even if I was the one who posted it...thanks a lot Ryan Wayne!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha!!!! I love it! (especially that your husband went along with it!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, ma'am, are most welcome!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails