Friday, June 17, 2011

The Top 10 Songs of My Brain

Like I said before, I almost always wake up with a song in my head.  So I'm going to keep track of the songs for 10 days.  Here goes:

Wednesday June 8: E.T. by Katy Perry


Thursday June 9: Love Song by Sara Bareilles


Friday June 10: The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script


Saturday June 11: Happily Ever After by He is We


Sunday June 12: Rolling in the Deep by Adele



Monday June 13: E.T. by Katy Perry

See June 8th

Tuesday June 14: Thinking of You by Katy Perry



Wednesday June 15: The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars


Thursday June 16: Blame it on the Rain by He is We--(I think my brain is in a music rut)


Friday June 17: If I Die Young by The Band Perry

2 comments:

  1. Did I burn you He Is We's new CD? They are coming to town soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No you didn't. I think you for sure should though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails