Here's a list of some things I want to do or make:
- Paint the rest of my house
- Make this cute skirt (Done!)
- And this one, maybe
- Make this cute bag...and another bag that I have a tutorial for somewhere on my computer
- Freezer paper stencil something or other?
- Add something like this frame to my home (scroll all the way down)
- Jersey knit bracelets
- Maybe a baby life quilt...I'm not sure who it would be for but it's freaking adorable
- Cute pillow for my bed or couch
- Ruffle-tastic shirt
- Another ruffly shirt
- I think I really like ruffles...here's another shirt
- Maybe I'll use the hoards of my-dryer-ate-one-sock-so-I-need-to-keep-the-one-I-still-have-for-sentimental-reasons socks to make these cute baby rattles
- More pillows? here, here, here, here
- Something to organize my mail. Maybe this? (Done-ish!)
- Pretty sure I bought fabric to make this clutch last year. Maybe it's time. (Done!)
- I love this rug. I want it.
- Cute wristlet
- Makeup pouch...maybe for gifts?
- Organizer Wallet...I'm feeling like a lot of these things may end up at my family reunion auction this summer...or next because I can't go this year.
- I love giant bags...especially reversible ones!
- And a big summer tote
- A paper bag skirt...still not sure if it will be flattering or frumpy though
- Kiddo knot shorts...who's baby wants some shorts?...maybe I'll make them adult size too?
- Long skirt refashion
- Flower neck Tshirt
- Ruffle shirt
- Zig-Zag Ruffle Shirt
- Lace shirt
- 20 minute skirt...only much longer
- The Grandview Bag...(part 2)
- Instant Gratification top
- Bucket ottoman
- This cute table...I have a random wall that needs something. I think this would be perfect!
- Denim skirt
- Dress Refashion
- Updated T Shirt
- Tuxedo Tank
- Hemline Headband
- Ruffly Flower-ish Top
- Dress with Tuxedo Top
- Multi-layer Flower T Shirt
- Super cute pleated skirt (minus the pregnancy band part).
- Bead necklace
- Zipper Wallet
- Seat Storage for school



These are all SO cute! I can't wait to see the finished products! :)
ReplyDelete