Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Victoria, Jaynee and Burlington

I went to the mall with Jaynee to buy cheap bras at Victoria's Secret.

I've decided I don't much enjoy that store.  It reminds me of my junior high years when I felt a bit scandalous to be shopping in such a "naughty" store.

The scents of all the lotions brought me right back to the girls locker room after a gym class.  Why did we insist on smearing a years supply of Pear Glacé lotion all over our bodies?  We must have smelled horrible.  I apologize junior high teachers.  Not only were we difficult to deal with but we smelled like those gym socks you haven't washed in a year and your grandma's stinky perfume had a baby.

The smell of that lotion literally makes me sick to my stomach.  It brings back so many not fun memories.  Ah, man.  Junior high sucked hard core.

After Victoria's, we went over to Burlington Coat Factory.  Who knew they had gobs of cheap lingerie?  I didn't.  I decided that looking at lingerie would be a very awkward time to run into a student.  Good thing it didn't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails